Doing business on the international stage.
In the course of globalisation, more and more companies are seeking their success abroad, a route we can help you take. Whether in negotiation or in drawing up contracts, you can benefit from our linguistic skills in English, French, Spanish, Czech and Slovak. Competent local lawyers can directly represent your interests locally.
In this process we can support you with:
- International property rights registration – patents, trademarks, design patents
- International administrative proceedings, especially objection proceedings
- International licensing and franchising contracts
- Choice of law and foreign legal systems
- International statutory provisions (UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods etc.)
- Application of General Terms and Conditions of Business
- Essential contractual clauses (exclusive agreements, defence of property rights, liability, defects liability, guarantees, delivery, title retention, transfer of perils etc.)
- Assertion of claims (ordinary courts or courts of arbitration)